An exciting opportunity for a Planner to join us at our Rhodes office. In this role you will report to the Senior Urban Development Advisor and provide proactive planning design and advice for a variety of urban development projects.
In this role you will undertake a variety of duties, including:
- Undertake town planning / urban design and project management for projects.
- Review, assist and provide urban development advice for developers, industry, business, Government and Local Government in relation to a range of matters, including Planning proposals, Due diligence for site acquisitions, Contributions, Land, LEP and rezoning planning, and Infrastructure planning.
- Prepare Statements of Environmental Effects to accompany Development Applications which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective, and comply with relevant statutory controls.
- Participate in the preparation of Planning Proposals.
- Participate in and assist with negotiations for State or local VPAs.
- Participate in negotiations and review with Council and Government for the delivery of Works in Kind to satisfy industry obligations.
- Participate in commercial agreement negotiations with utility authorities.
To be considered for this position you will have the following skills and attributes: