Civil & Structural
Waterway & Stormwater
Water & Wastewater
Civil & Structural Engineering
Craig & Rhodes has a reputation for technical and engineering design excellence. Our engineering team’s diverse expertise allows us to deliver engineering projects innovatively for our clients.
Our ambition is to provide environmentally sustainable design solutions through the promotion of modern engineering technologies to address project challenges and provide cost savings to our clients.
- Master Planning Design to Support Rezoning Application
- Road & Drainage Design
- Roundabout & Intersection Design
- Bulk Earthworks Models including PAD Design
- 3D Visualisation Integrated with Architectural Design
- Structural Design including Retaining Walls, Culvert and Stormwater Infrastructures
- Traffic Management Plans (TfNSW Accredited)
- Utility Services Design and Clash Detection utilising 3D Visualisation
- Tender and Construction Support including Site Inspections
- Dilapidation Reports
Civil & Structural Engineering Accreditations / Registrations
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) with Engineers Australia
Civil & Structural Engineering Featured Projects
Waterway & Stormwater Engineering
is a Craig & Rhodes specialist team who focus on stormwater management, drainage design, WSUD, IWCM, waterway designs, wetlands, flooding assessments and management of large urban water bodies.
There are many new engineering challenges created by the rise of urbanisation in Australia such as impact from urban heat, waterway pollutants and stormwater flooding. We take great pride in solving these issues in ways that benefit the communities we deliver to.
- Flood Studies & Modelling (TUFLOW, 1D & 2D)
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
- Integrated Water Management
- Stormwater & Rainwater Harvesting
- On Site Detention (OSD)
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Complex Flood Plain Modelling
- Constructed Wetlands & Biofiltration
- Hydrology & Hydraulics Assessment
- Erosion & Sediment Management
- Stormwater Outlet Stabilisation
- Water Balance & Feasibility
- Wetland & Pond Rehabilitation
Water & Wastewater Engineering
is Craig & Rhodes’ specialist team who provide a wide range of water and wastewater consulting services including feasibility assessment, detailed design, project and contract management.
Our experience in brownfield & greenfield development areas provide us with the knowledge and skills to investigate and implement practical solutions for every water and wastewater scenario.
- Authority Applications
- Building Plan Approvals (BPA)
- Water & Wastewater Reticulation Design
- Water & Wastewater Trunk Design
- Construction Supervision
- Interim Operating Procedures (IOP)
- Sewer Pumping Stations and Pressure Systems
- Sydney Water Asset Creation and Handover
- Infrastructure Asset Procurement
- Water Servicing Coordinator (WSC)